Greeneggsandtam

When weak coffee just won't suffice.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Phoenix

Phoenix:
Nice trip. There was a lemon tree in the front yard and an orange tree in the back yard of the condo. There was a swimming pool and sauna in the complex and I used it every day. Mostly twice a day. There were no bugs. Weird. We saw a horse show and a hockey game. We went shopping and biking.
There were palm trees and I hooked up with my american love. Marlboro. Tasty.
It really was a nice trip.
It was frightening imagining that most people had a gun in their car when travelling around the city.
My mom got into an argument with some total strangers who were dragging their barely-older-than toddler, and yelling at him to hurry up. The man twisted his ear and nearly picked him up by it and started dragging him through the horse show. My mom thought this to be mean and abusive and told him so. Both the woman and them man told her flat-out that it was none of her business. People are so weird.

How is it that some people are even allowed to have kids and then treat them like that? Sometimes I wish I was a superhero. I'd zap those asshead parents with my super powered lazer beam eyes.

I guess that was the only low point of the trip. Not a bad way to spend a week in February.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home