Greeneggsandtam

When weak coffee just won't suffice.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Reality Blog

All my worry was for naught.
I made a tearful confession (about the moustache) to R after dinner the night I was afraid to go home. He stared at me for a few minutes then his mouth started to twitch. Shortly thereafter he was laughing so hard he was crying.
"You're so weird."

I suppose I am.
But less so than some other folk.
I was reading the blog of a woman who is quite popular around the blogosphere(is that what this is called?).
She supports:
- the Conservative party of Canada,(acceptable, not shocking)
- George Bush (appalling and inexplicable),
- Ann Coulter (unacceptable).
Her views are unapologetically offensive.
Her readers are - from what I can sort out, a pack of lunatics.

The vexing thing about her blog is this; it is so simple, it's genius. She doesn't actually write anything. It is a page with links to media pages she comments on and leaves the rest up to her readers.
It's a cesspit of ugly views about who they call islamofascists, leftards, and (gasp) communists!
It's quite laughable.
She has a link to the Mensa site, which I find highly dubious.
I can say that, can't I?
And sadly, she produces some really, really, really bad dog art. I'm not sure if there is a lot of good dog art, but to each their own- I dislike dogs to start out with. The topper is this...she also does (snicker) airbrushing. Awesome.
I simply have to try to meet her. Just to see if she really exists.

I don't know why, but I can't stop reading the damned page. It's like a reality show I alternately hate but am fascinated by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home