Tireder
I had a bang-up super healthy week -last week. Played soccer, went to the gym, drank plenty of water. Funny how one healthy behavior rolls itself into a couple and before ya know it, you're feeling great.
All of it came to a screeching halt on Saturday night. I went to play cards over at a friends house. Too much wine, too many cigarettes, up too late. It culminated into a Sunday night filled with pizza, wings, a doughnut, and lots of iced tea. Funny how one unhealthy behavior rolls itself into a couple, and you get the point.
I think I go overboard on almost everything.
Back at it today though. I made it to the gym and not suprisingly was a little slow. I wasn't quite finished but at the water fountain, one guy came up to me and said,
"You look tireder than I feel."
I had an almost uncontrollable urge to tell him that tireder wasn't a word, but decided I'd just drag my tired arse to the shower. No one wants to be corrected by some tired looking know-it-all.
I love mispronunciations. Last night R told me about a movie in which a guy got his upcommance. I said, "Comeuppance you mean?" It was worth a giggle.
I think it's called a spoonerism. I could be wrong.
I have to get my marks in this week. I've left them all til the last minute again.
Not suprising.
All of it came to a screeching halt on Saturday night. I went to play cards over at a friends house. Too much wine, too many cigarettes, up too late. It culminated into a Sunday night filled with pizza, wings, a doughnut, and lots of iced tea. Funny how one unhealthy behavior rolls itself into a couple, and you get the point.
I think I go overboard on almost everything.
Back at it today though. I made it to the gym and not suprisingly was a little slow. I wasn't quite finished but at the water fountain, one guy came up to me and said,
"You look tireder than I feel."
I had an almost uncontrollable urge to tell him that tireder wasn't a word, but decided I'd just drag my tired arse to the shower. No one wants to be corrected by some tired looking know-it-all.
I love mispronunciations. Last night R told me about a movie in which a guy got his upcommance. I said, "Comeuppance you mean?" It was worth a giggle.
I think it's called a spoonerism. I could be wrong.
I have to get my marks in this week. I've left them all til the last minute again.
Not suprising.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home