Greeneggsandtam

When weak coffee just won't suffice.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Nightmare!

Last night's sleep started out so well.
I was dreaming that I was riding my bike all over town. It seemed to be a city without any cars and the weather was gorgeous. It quickly turned to winter and I was caught in a cloverleaf and kept taking the wrong exit and ending up on the wrong side of town. I decided to walk/swim across the river and found it suprisingly easy to drag my bike with me. There was all kinds of refuse in the water and I was having to climb over logs, old rusty cars and piles of clothing. It felt post apocalyptic.
I went to a small house and found R sitting on the couch with a girl I knew from high school. They instructed me be quiet because there was a man at the door who had been trying to get in for the past hour. I really wanted to dial 9-1-1 but R kept handing me remote controls and telling me they were cell phones. Whoever was at the door killed R and his friend was starting to rape me.
I woke up kind of wimpering and sweaty.
What a terrible way to wake up. I wandered around the house for about a half an hour checking the doors and listening for intruders.
I think I may need a nap after school.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elan Morgan said...

Just reading about that dream made the world seem creepy.

1:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home