Greeneggsandtam

When weak coffee just won't suffice.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Bunny Hug!



I think the most unfortunate turn of events this year in fashion is the be-patterned hoodie. First of all, it's a goddamned bunnyhug and secondly, they went and fancied them all up with dollar signs, metallic firearms, gems and old english lettering. I come from a day when bunnyhugs were grey and if you were less than modest, they had some sort of print on it.
We liked it that way.
I just love these kids who are so ghetto in Saskatchewan of all places to be ghetto in- wearing metallic shiny clothing.
Disc-hetto.
I think R is at the end of his tether! Poor fella has a sciatica problem or a slipped disc. I'm not sure what it is- he's at the doctor today- but he sure is in pain. He's all for quantum healing and the power of the mind but the power of his spine's got the best of the boy this week. He just isn't himself. Grumpy fellow, him.
I've started on three paintings.
Couldn't be happier.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Dymund said...

Dude, I feel your pain with the teenage fashions. Though I think the worst part of seeing the horrors the kids are wearing these days is remembering the fashion tragedies I sported at the same age. And the fact that some of the styles are remarkably similar to what we were wearing twenty years ago.

6:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home