Two Day Entry.
What were the Bangles thinking with Manic Monday? I hated the Bangles in the 80's and I hate them now. My Mondays are never manic. They are slow and due to the cold, slower going getting anywhere. I have that bloody song floating around in my head. I wish it wasn't.
I had nightmare after nightmare last night. One in particular about being stalked. I think that may be lending to my bad mood.
I woke up to the sound of frozen slush crunching under tires. It was a vehicle driving by the house very slowly at about three in the morning. It woke me up enough that after I got up to take a look, I had make some sleepy time tea in order fall asleep again. I dream very vividly after I've woken up and gone back to sleep, and henceforth the nightmares about being stalked and killed. Terrifying.
Back in the late nineties I had a boyfriend who, when we broke up, took a brief detour into Crazyville and stalked me for about six months. Apparently I wasn't the only target of his madness, as his previous girlfriend also had trouble ridding herself of his unwanted attentions. The unsettling thing about it all was that R woke up on two seperate occasions last night to peer out the window too.
paranoia.
And later the next day...
A peaceful sleep and some organization has lead me to believe that there is some art for me to do.
I listened to a fantastic story this morning on CBC about a woman named Sister Antonia. I'm not a Christian and certainly not a Catholic but I gotta tell ya...the woman sounds like a firecracker, and I for one was moved almost to tears after hearing her story. She was born and raised in the lap of luxury in Beverly Hills, and after a dream about Jesus decides to go and live in a Tijuana prison?!? Personally I think making any decisions based on dreams is rash and ill advised, let alone just going to Tijuana - to say nothing of going to live in a Tijuana prison! Anyone who can find love and compassion for rapists and killers like she can stops to make me think I should be a little more patient.
I had nightmare after nightmare last night. One in particular about being stalked. I think that may be lending to my bad mood.
I woke up to the sound of frozen slush crunching under tires. It was a vehicle driving by the house very slowly at about three in the morning. It woke me up enough that after I got up to take a look, I had make some sleepy time tea in order fall asleep again. I dream very vividly after I've woken up and gone back to sleep, and henceforth the nightmares about being stalked and killed. Terrifying.
Back in the late nineties I had a boyfriend who, when we broke up, took a brief detour into Crazyville and stalked me for about six months. Apparently I wasn't the only target of his madness, as his previous girlfriend also had trouble ridding herself of his unwanted attentions. The unsettling thing about it all was that R woke up on two seperate occasions last night to peer out the window too.
paranoia.
And later the next day...
A peaceful sleep and some organization has lead me to believe that there is some art for me to do.
I listened to a fantastic story this morning on CBC about a woman named Sister Antonia. I'm not a Christian and certainly not a Catholic but I gotta tell ya...the woman sounds like a firecracker, and I for one was moved almost to tears after hearing her story. She was born and raised in the lap of luxury in Beverly Hills, and after a dream about Jesus decides to go and live in a Tijuana prison?!? Personally I think making any decisions based on dreams is rash and ill advised, let alone just going to Tijuana - to say nothing of going to live in a Tijuana prison! Anyone who can find love and compassion for rapists and killers like she can stops to make me think I should be a little more patient.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home