Maternal Leanings?
My Friday has been positively filled with alliteration.
Which is better than I can say for my Wednesday which was filled with torpor. Okay not necessarily torpor on my part but R's.
Nothing in his day was very good. I think it can summarily be described as the Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day.
The poor thing. I did everything I could think of to cajole, cheer, sweeten, persuade and otherwise be gentle with him. Wow. How irritating I must be.
I have no good explanation as to why I felt so maternal towards a man 20 years older than me. I've never been maternal towards anything, although I did cry once when I ran over a gopher on the highway.
Anyways the week moved slowly and I am very, very happy it's Friday. I am going to go shopping after school. I hate shopping with other people, but on my own it seems like such an adventure. Who knows what mismatched overly expensive nightmare I'll come up with this time??
I might cut my hair.
Which is better than I can say for my Wednesday which was filled with torpor. Okay not necessarily torpor on my part but R's.
Nothing in his day was very good. I think it can summarily be described as the Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day.
The poor thing. I did everything I could think of to cajole, cheer, sweeten, persuade and otherwise be gentle with him. Wow. How irritating I must be.
I have no good explanation as to why I felt so maternal towards a man 20 years older than me. I've never been maternal towards anything, although I did cry once when I ran over a gopher on the highway.
Anyways the week moved slowly and I am very, very happy it's Friday. I am going to go shopping after school. I hate shopping with other people, but on my own it seems like such an adventure. Who knows what mismatched overly expensive nightmare I'll come up with this time??
I might cut my hair.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home