Summer

And now....A list of things I intend to do over the summer:
1. Take trombone lessons.
2. Paint a lovely and sizeable picture.
3. Buy farmland and subdivide it into my own little Pottersville.
4. Go to the gym with reckless abandon.
5. Travel with R and his daughter.
6. Take care of myself.
7. Golf at least once a week.
8. Cook ethnic food.
9. Grow my hair.
10. Donate tonnes of stuff to people who need stuff.
11. Hang out with people who like me.
12. Go to two weddings.
13. Cycle around town.
14. Play soccer.
15. Take up TaiChi with R.

3 Comments:
I like you.
Yessss. I like that you like me and I like you too! Ex-ellent! We shall hang out!
!
Umm fall means that Tammy starts blogging again, if ya didn't know.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home