Greeneggsandtam

When weak coffee just won't suffice.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Please remove the fork from my skull.


Lovely Barbeque Saturday.
We had played Bocce and had some locally raised Buffalo. We ate the buffalo, we didn't invite any. And none showed up uninvited. It was nice. After the meal we had a little bonfire and after the guests had gone R and I laid on a blanket in the back yard and looked at the stars.

Sunday we attended a dance recital. R's daughter was in ballet this year and as such we drove the two and half hours to watch her dance for five minutes. These are the things you do for kids. So I'm told. His ex-wife cracks me up. Her and her mother were there and decided the rest of the two hour performance wouldn't be unlike sticking a fork in your eye.
When we saw them at the intermission she asked me to kindly remove the fork from her skull. I like her style. She's the sort of woman I would befriend if we were in the same city. I'm sure R is glad we aren't. His most recent Ex and her highly disliked one another.

On a sour note: I HATE OUR SCHOOL CAFETERIA
They serve nothing but sugary fatty crap. The fruits and vegetables are negligable and overpriced. I am going to bike to the Co-op to get some reasonably healthy
food for lunch. I am going to lodge yet another complaint to the leadership people to do something about this travesty of a servery. The woman who runs it is also a bit of task master from what I hear and she won't take suggestion. I can think of place to stick that fork.

2 Comments:

Blogger miss.nicola said...

Look at you with all the damn pictures now. You're almost an upload maniac.

Also, is that really you on facebook now? will you be my friend?

2:30 p.m.  
Blogger greeneggsandtam said...

yes. i like facebook friends!

10:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home