November
AAAAAnd we're into November
This feels like a scene from Monty Python:
"...and Fall took a miss and went right on in to Winter " Such as it is with my little blog here.
The new school year brought with it a new school and kids who are older with more issues than you can shake a stick at; if you were so inclined.
Life with R has been fannn-tastic the past few months and I couldn't be happier. He pointed out to me that we moved into the homestead a year ago. We actually made it a year. This is unusual for me.
The soccer season has started again, and once again our team has yet to win. We perpetually suck. Yet we soldier on, we like sucking I guess. OOOH... wry, Tam very wry.
The provincial election came and went and sadly, I'm not suprised by it. I think that people as a rule are stupid. I am no exception, but I'm truly bewildered by the amount of people who vote that have not the slightest iota why they vote the way they do. Sure I have trouble with operating my DVD player and no common sense when it comes to money, men, or cooking; but I know why I vote the way I do.
I've actually done some art this fall. I went to the north with R for some rest and relaxation while he worked. It was kind of an art retreat - complete with wine and some awesome movies.
Okay now I must go and direct the masses of children who lack direction. Kind of like the stupid leading the blind I'd say.
This feels like a scene from Monty Python:
"...and Fall took a miss and went right on in to Winter " Such as it is with my little blog here.
The new school year brought with it a new school and kids who are older with more issues than you can shake a stick at; if you were so inclined.
Life with R has been fannn-tastic the past few months and I couldn't be happier. He pointed out to me that we moved into the homestead a year ago. We actually made it a year. This is unusual for me.
The soccer season has started again, and once again our team has yet to win. We perpetually suck. Yet we soldier on, we like sucking I guess. OOOH... wry, Tam very wry.
The provincial election came and went and sadly, I'm not suprised by it. I think that people as a rule are stupid. I am no exception, but I'm truly bewildered by the amount of people who vote that have not the slightest iota why they vote the way they do. Sure I have trouble with operating my DVD player and no common sense when it comes to money, men, or cooking; but I know why I vote the way I do.
I've actually done some art this fall. I went to the north with R for some rest and relaxation while he worked. It was kind of an art retreat - complete with wine and some awesome movies.
Okay now I must go and direct the masses of children who lack direction. Kind of like the stupid leading the blind I'd say.

2 Comments:
You're back!
I'm so glad you're back.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home