Greeneggsandtam

When weak coffee just won't suffice.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

January: A summary

My how time flies.
Happy Birthday Mom!!

The past month has been busy and crazy.
Things that I have done in January that are positive include:
- signed up for a triathalon training course. hahaha. This oughta be good. I am no triathalete. At best I am a try-athelete.
- got another goal in soccer! She shoots....she misses - but then quickly regains her composure and scoooooores!!
- bought an asskicking bike and am so anxious to start riding it that I get pangs of frustration and violently shake my fist at the sky whenever it snows.
- bought many a new sweater and jeans.
- started reading three books which include:
i) Mother Night - Kurt Vonnegut
ii) Trouble - Patrick Somerville
iii) The Last Templar - Raymond Khoury
The last two I haven't finished yet but damnit I love a good book.
- started two drawings and am in the process of finishing a collage.

All in all not a bad month for taking care of myself.
In other news,
R is still recovering from his operation and I've learned since the start of this exercise in
co-habitation that:
- I hate kick-boxing, bullriding, and football. None of which we do, but all of which R insists on watching. blech.
- I can acually cook without burning my house down.
- this whole relationship isn't nearly as easy as I thought it would be. Some days I wonder what in hell I think I'm doing but on others it's the best thing for both of us. Okay. Mostly me.

Well I should cut this short for now as I must get to period three and meet my little charges.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elan Morgan said...

You are going to be a triathlete. Dear God, what is this world coming to?

12:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home