$
I'm not so fond of R today. I am not so fond of the weather today either.
I went to the gym in the morning just to get out of bed and out of the house. Making me late for work and I just gotta say, I can really be a pouty gal when I set my mind to it. It doesn't feel real great and I'm not proud of it.
Last night R and I had a discussion about my cavalier way of handling money. It's true. I admit it. I am cavalier. Or not so nearly concerned as I should be. It was less a discussion with a man I live with and more a lecture from my dad.
I went to the gym in the morning just to get out of bed and out of the house. Making me late for work and I just gotta say, I can really be a pouty gal when I set my mind to it. It doesn't feel real great and I'm not proud of it.
Last night R and I had a discussion about my cavalier way of handling money. It's true. I admit it. I am cavalier. Or not so nearly concerned as I should be. It was less a discussion with a man I live with and more a lecture from my dad.

2 Comments:
Oh no! What? What!
Oh, I dread the finances talk. I've set a deadline for us to do it in January. I know. I set it for two months in the future.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home