Greeneggsandtam

When weak coffee just won't suffice.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Not. Today.

What manner of godless city do we live in that doesnt completely shut down in a goddamned white out blizzard? I don't get it! I could barely see two feet in front of the car as I was driving to school.
Treacherous indeed.
Things that are just damned well getting to me today include:

-Boys in my school who wear their stupid pants around their goddamned thighs. It's 2007 for cryinoutloud! Why are the kids in this fucking school stuck in 1998 ghettostyle? I'm a complete fucktard in the way of fashion and even I know this.
-My stupid neighbor who must have woken up at 6 am to snowblow HIS snow (and yes it does belong to him; in my foul-mood-induced imagination) onto MY driveway. I called him an evil fucker not realizing he had put away his snowblower to finish the job of piling nine metric tonnes of snow onto my fucking property with a shovel and I think he heard me. good!
-My hair looks like some sculpture you'd see in an art show and say 'that's interesting' solely because the artist was present and you wouldn't want to hurt their feelings.
-I didn't have time to pack a proper lunch and now I will starve. Yes STARVE at noon.
-I can't order clay today for my stupid grade nines because the stupid clay place is closed on Wednesdays! What a stupid day to be closed. Wednesdays. C'mon!!
-I can't go to running club after supper because of the stupid blizzard and who's fault is that? Corporate America; ruining the earth with their global warming and I can't go for a run because of it.

I have nothing left to complain about so I'm going to be sarcastic to the white ghetto kid (sporting giant old school earphones listening to some music that patently doesn't suit him) who just walked in and announced that school was gay. If he was in any other city in the world he'd get beaten to death. God willing. Hahaha I'm funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home