Greeneggsandtam

When weak coffee just won't suffice.

Friday, February 02, 2007

How irritating!

This morning I didn't want to get out of bed. I think it was either the unholy hour or the unholy low temperature that was the cause of that. I got out of bed and then back into bed. R turned his head and asked if I was going to the gym or not. I said, "but it's warm here...and there's a naked guy too...you do the math." Then he said "oh." and immediately started snoring.

It's just this sort of thing that irritates me. I got up and went to the gym, but was annoyed about his questioning my workout. When he asks me about the gym, I always assume it's his subtle way of telling me I need to work out.
So I say, " yeah, I'm going" and I'm thinking, "you're an asshole".
My issue. Not his.
I don't think he is an asshole now, I feel great that I went.
IN fact, tomorrow I have a session with a personal trainer. How exciting!

This is another thing I didn't realize about myself - (living on my own for so many years), I am not a morning person.
I dont think R is cute in the morning nor do I find anything about him disarming or sexy.
I would much rather continue to fall asleep beside him after he rubs my back and he tells me how beautiful I am and how much he loves me, and then gives me a little kiss in the middle of the night, but then magically we wake up in different rooms, and I just see him after work.
Lousy real world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home