Tourettes
The other night I was watching a British film about a man who had obsessive compulsive disorder and tourettes syndrome and didn't seem to know he had it. It wasn't a bad film but I had my doubts about the legitimacy of a doctor not being able to diagnose it when I could see it after about three minutes into the show. Spewing a blue streak to his boss and wiping his hands every three seconds on wet wipes gave the poor guy away. Then again, I guess the doctor didn't have the luxury of following the main character around the movie the way I did. Long story short, I think it was meant to be funny but it was late and I had no intentions of staying up even later to watch some poor British bloke blunder around London swearing and sweating and barking at the expense of the mentally ill everywhere.
Im glad it's Friday, although my finances will stymie any money related fun I might have had planned. Gone are the days of road trips and casinos and shopping whenever I like. Stupid bloody England swallowing up my extra money for months on end.
Last night I was on the phone with an old friend of mine and boy -o did he take the moral high road on a personal matter. I hate that shit.
Im glad it's Friday, although my finances will stymie any money related fun I might have had planned. Gone are the days of road trips and casinos and shopping whenever I like. Stupid bloody England swallowing up my extra money for months on end.
Last night I was on the phone with an old friend of mine and boy -o did he take the moral high road on a personal matter. I hate that shit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home