the warden
Here's me pushing the envelope. I'm supposed to be on stupid-vision. Its one of the things I truly hate about this job. I'm not opposed to walking the hallways and kind of socializing , but acting as some sort of police officer for an hour a week drives me crazy. I would like a good rapport with the kiddies, not to be the warden. However as the case goes with my passive aggressive nature, I do wander the hallways and make myself visible by the office, but I rarely bust the smokers and skippers. There's a reason they don't want to be in class. It's not going to be me.
Last night I went by dear Mr. Jazz's house and had a few lovely glasses of devil red wine. I always have great conversations with Mr. Jazz. I think people wonder about our friendship and the twenty five year age difference, but sometimes I think some folks are just kind of kindred spirits. How dumb does that sound? The point is, he's sort of my political mentor/teacher and there's always tonnes of stuff to discuss and shit to disturb. Excellent.
Why is the wine so very devilish?? Because about midnightish as I lay in bed I had the urge to text a message across the ocean to Paul wishing him well and hoping there were no hard feelings between us. There really aren't with me, and the trouble with the afformentioned wine is - as opposed to last night - when I woke up, as now, I don't really give a rodent's rectum whether or not he has any hard feelings. He should have been nicer I guess, then maybe I'd have some sort of remorse or regret.
Anyways this is much longer than I had intended but in closing let me just say - I'm off the sugar in my coffee and the anithistamines that make me so crazily drowsy that by 5th period, I'm merely regarding my crazy grade nine kids as a curious sort of circus. I feel great today.
Last night I went by dear Mr. Jazz's house and had a few lovely glasses of devil red wine. I always have great conversations with Mr. Jazz. I think people wonder about our friendship and the twenty five year age difference, but sometimes I think some folks are just kind of kindred spirits. How dumb does that sound? The point is, he's sort of my political mentor/teacher and there's always tonnes of stuff to discuss and shit to disturb. Excellent.
Why is the wine so very devilish?? Because about midnightish as I lay in bed I had the urge to text a message across the ocean to Paul wishing him well and hoping there were no hard feelings between us. There really aren't with me, and the trouble with the afformentioned wine is - as opposed to last night - when I woke up, as now, I don't really give a rodent's rectum whether or not he has any hard feelings. He should have been nicer I guess, then maybe I'd have some sort of remorse or regret.
Anyways this is much longer than I had intended but in closing let me just say - I'm off the sugar in my coffee and the anithistamines that make me so crazily drowsy that by 5th period, I'm merely regarding my crazy grade nine kids as a curious sort of circus. I feel great today.

1 Comments:
Ms. Ham:
I am going to be arriving in Cosmopolis this evening, the 7th of October 2005, and I will likely be going to the Brass Monkey with a couple of people. I would love to see you there. If not there, then the Pig and Faggot, my usual hidey-hole away from my usual hidey-hole.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home