bagpipes and ducks
I was on the phone last night with Slick. Let me just be real clear here. Ive known this little gem of a lady for about fifteen years now and our conversations are SILLY. We know each other well to say the very least and continue our friendship by feeding off each others penchant for lame antics which include: mutual self delusion, stupid road trips which often culminate in ill fated relationships, and the fact we are the biggest geeks we know. Lately, she's had real trouble with simple object recognition such as ducks, and simple shapes. We've decided that it must be a side effect of her happy pills. She's suggested I'm shedding brain cells like dandruff- only I have no happy pills to blame. On with it - As a result of another crazy road trip, I find myself somewhat involved with another boy from across the Atlantic. I have no dignity. Stupid bloody England. ...anyways the boy is trying to learn the bagpipes which I must say I have the utmost of admriation for. It just can't be that easy when you can't read music...Slick has decided it would only be the right thing for me to be somewhat of a moral support and if I were to learn the highland fling, it would show my eagerness to support his efforts. We had a chuckle and she immediately started humming the tune to the Cancan. Ithought it was an odd choice of tunes to dance the highland fling to, but I'm no critic and no surely no dancer... Its alarming that this lack object recognition seems to have expanded to dance recognition. But again I'm no dancer...Should we decide to go out one day soon,she might just think I really can cut a rug after all. hmmm. Off to the end of the week. Maybe I'll go on a road trip.

1 Comments:
So, I might be behind the times. Is this the English boyfriend from the spring, or is this some new beau?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home