slow leak
Stupid tire started with a stupid slow leak. I'd have to fill it once every few weeks. Come to think of it, it's been a very long lived slow leak.Up until about a week ago it was a slow leak, now it has become fast leak and as a consequence, a tire on verge of not surviving the fall or indeed til payday. We bloody well don't get paid until Thursday and I figure I'm filling it up once every twelve hours. Nightmare. The kindly people at the FasGas likely think I'm constantly filling my tire as a means of attracting the attentions of younger men who smell of oil and gasoline. Yikes. Maybe the mechanics teachers will be able to fix it. I could bring them doughnuts.
The weekend has passed without much incident. Oh I'm lying - It was filled with incident after incident. Devil wine. I lost my favorite jacket in an area of town on the opposite end of the city. Ill never find the damned house again. Lovely people I met though, and now my jacket has been abandoned. I really liked that jacket, I thought it made me look as though I do care somewhat about my appearance. Hmmph. Gah! Oh and the boy I tried to run over...the list goes on and on...Gahhhh I found a guy who knows a guy who can fix my tire. Time to pour on the charm!!!
The weekend has passed without much incident. Oh I'm lying - It was filled with incident after incident. Devil wine. I lost my favorite jacket in an area of town on the opposite end of the city. Ill never find the damned house again. Lovely people I met though, and now my jacket has been abandoned. I really liked that jacket, I thought it made me look as though I do care somewhat about my appearance. Hmmph. Gah! Oh and the boy I tried to run over...the list goes on and on...Gahhhh I found a guy who knows a guy who can fix my tire. Time to pour on the charm!!!

1 Comments:
I had a slow leak today, but I think that was just the chick peas I ate last night.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home