blech
How on earth i managed to wake up at 7:50 am and get across town by 8:20 is truly a wonder. I think maybe one of my clocks must be off by a few minutes or something. blech. I just took a sip of staffroom coffee. Let me repeat again. Blech! There. It just looks better exclamated and upper case. Blech! I've read somewhere that teachers are the most boring and law abiding citizens. I think it might just be that they're law abiding, and I've added the 'boring' in myself. I'd like to make another amendment here and add cheap. Cheap. Cheap. Cheap. I'm not even sure what we have is even technically coffee. Tepid, watered down, brown sludge. EEEwww. Hahaha. Listen to me go on. I haven't even paid my coffee fees yet this year, so let me repeat, Cheap. Cheap. Cheap. Somehow I fear I may fit better into this profession than I imagined. What a bunch of geeks!
However - And Im adding this out of pure spite and bitchiness and everything that is wrong with my character, it could be worsein the geek department. One of ours on staff is wearing stirrup pants and a bright red faux Angora sweater with poofy shoulder pads. Granted what I've got on isn't much better and of course they say the eighties are back. Maybe I need some stirrup pants. I've gotta bring this nonsense to a close. I'm not sure there's any point to it. I'm clearly in too bad of a mood.
However - And Im adding this out of pure spite and bitchiness and everything that is wrong with my character, it could be worsein the geek department. One of ours on staff is wearing stirrup pants and a bright red faux Angora sweater with poofy shoulder pads. Granted what I've got on isn't much better and of course they say the eighties are back. Maybe I need some stirrup pants. I've gotta bring this nonsense to a close. I'm not sure there's any point to it. I'm clearly in too bad of a mood.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home