vicee versee
Yay. A new school year, a new blog. Summer goes fast. Hows that for a tidbit of wisdom? Hmmm...I got called a basty nastard today by one the tech teachers. How do you respond to something like that? Undoubtedly, Ill think of it while im driving home. I will then laugh and to the drivers around me I will appear somewhat weird. Speaking of which, I was talking to a row of grade nines, when a girl says with a grade-nine-girl scowl on her face 'why are you so weird?' to which i said - 'boring is normal and vicee versee'. One of the boys said - 'thats not how you say it - its vice versa' An argument ensued about the legitimacy of Bugs Bunny's usage of said statement, and frankly now Im wondering how many Bugs Bunny cartoons the average fourteen year old could possible have seen. Very likely Ive left a class of grade nines wondering about the legitmacy of their teacher, and a twenty minute argument about Bugs Bunny.
On a different note: Im happy that they've finally found Neil Hope (of Degrassi fame) in Northern Ontario who dropped out of the limelight after the final 2-hr. episode. I can now stop searching the faces of strangers in malls and on the streets in the vain hope he's moved to the prairie. Perhaps I need a new hobby. heh.
I thought about joining an indoor soccer league- but its highway robbery I tells ya. Bloody $220.00 for the season! I may yet bite the bullet and fork over the cash but Im tellin ya, it might be more cost effective to wander the streets looking for lost cast members of Canadian dramas from the 80's.
On a different note: Im happy that they've finally found Neil Hope (of Degrassi fame) in Northern Ontario who dropped out of the limelight after the final 2-hr. episode. I can now stop searching the faces of strangers in malls and on the streets in the vain hope he's moved to the prairie. Perhaps I need a new hobby. heh.
I thought about joining an indoor soccer league- but its highway robbery I tells ya. Bloody $220.00 for the season! I may yet bite the bullet and fork over the cash but Im tellin ya, it might be more cost effective to wander the streets looking for lost cast members of Canadian dramas from the 80's.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home