Memory Lane
I was just perusing the current Avon magazine and recalling the eighties and the death of door to door sales when I happened upon the company's body powder offerings.
I am completely gobsmacked, and totally excited by the prospect of still being able to order Imari body powder and frangrance rollette.
What I'm also quite pleased to see, is the Night Magic fragrance and the fact they haven't even bothered to change the packaging for the Timeless talc.
I remember being a kid and eagerly dogearring the pages with the lip glosses I longed for. My mom sometimes allowed me the joy of putting in an order for one or two but I'm one of those people who crave instant gratification so waiting for the gloss was kind of a drag.
But for as much as I am delighted with reminiscing, I am also grimly fascinated that the Avon magazine has a whole section devoted to Curves. I hate Curves.
There always has to be a bumpy section when I'm travelling down memory lane that jogs me back to reality.
I am completely gobsmacked, and totally excited by the prospect of still being able to order Imari body powder and frangrance rollette.
What I'm also quite pleased to see, is the Night Magic fragrance and the fact they haven't even bothered to change the packaging for the Timeless talc.
I remember being a kid and eagerly dogearring the pages with the lip glosses I longed for. My mom sometimes allowed me the joy of putting in an order for one or two but I'm one of those people who crave instant gratification so waiting for the gloss was kind of a drag.
But for as much as I am delighted with reminiscing, I am also grimly fascinated that the Avon magazine has a whole section devoted to Curves. I hate Curves.
There always has to be a bumpy section when I'm travelling down memory lane that jogs me back to reality.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home