Greeneggsandtam

When weak coffee just won't suffice.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Bunnock, bullets and soccer.

I just read a post from my dearest Schmutzie. Apparently she has as much disdain for the freakin weather as I do nowadays. I feel as though I'm not alone anyways. Screw you - weather!
I wonder if I could start a walking group at school here at noon hour. Like the mallwalkers...When the weather gives it'd be a nice way to .....waaaait. With each entry I'm fearing I sound more like a senior citizen than ever.
Ever hear of a game called bunnock? Crazy Russian game involving horse anklebones. Apparently in Macklin, Saskatchewan it's quite the craze. I found it hard to imagine a 52-foot anklebone as being a tourist attraction, but there you go. I'd like to go to the World Bunnock Championships. Maybe I will this summer.
When I first started hanging out with Kdub, we dreamed of lawnbowling in the Commonwealth games when we become seniors. We figured if we got a jump on training, (like a 30 year jump) we'd have go at it. That plan failing, due to lack of enthusiasm and a team, we opted for bottom division soccer, and when our knees give out (I'm projecting some time in the next three months) that we will take a serious run at the Bunnock championships.
Failing that, Scrabble is always an option.

Why do I keep putting bullet points in the middle of the page?

I am completely taken with R.

Sigh.

He is lovelywonderfulstrongsillyfunnytallcaringunderstandingintelligentgentlemanly... and a demon in the sack. The past few days have gone very well for both of us and I love just being around him. I could hear his heartbeat before I fell asleep. It was soothing and put me to sleep almost immediately.

Yesterday I drank two litres of water whilst at work. I made it a goal to do so and the same for today. Goals Goals Goals.... Speaking of which, I'm hoping to get a goal tonight in soccer. Go Team!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home