Greeneggsandtam

When weak coffee just won't suffice.

Friday, October 27, 2006

approval

My morgage application was approved. I have approval. The bank wants my business.

hmmm. Football game last night and our boys lost. It was the last game of the season and I was bloody cold. Holy christ there are some crazy moms out there. I felt sorry for one of our kids, whose mother was yelling abuse at the officials and the coaches. How embarrassing. One of my colleagues pointed out that the difference between boys and girls who play sports is that girls would never agree to wear such horrid looking pants. Shiny spandex-y bold to the point of flambouyant colored pants. Ugh.
After MC and I went for a carafe of wine a LARGE carafe at that and I had to leave my car at the uni. Wine is a funny thing. All I had was 2.5 glasses and I feel like I was run over by a truck, while there have been times I've had way way more and been fine the next day. R was super happy I got a ride instead of driving until this morning when he dropped me off and drove across the city only to realize I'd left my keys in his car.
haha.
Such is life.

This weekend we will be doing a little bit of furniture shopping. I 've never gone furniture shopping before and am so excited about it. I can't really buy anything until the proceeds from the sale of my condo come in, but it will be fun to look.

Okay really must do some marking now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home