Midsummer
Mid summer and I couldn't be happier.
One more month of biking around all day, drinking coffee, and visiting with old friends. R is presently in B.C. with his beautiful daughter and it sounds as though they are having a great time.
The soccer has been a tragedy at best. My beloved team has still to win, but none of us are holding our breaths. Or rather can even catch our breaths.
I should make this short as I am on KDub's computer and I believe her boyfriend was trying to do some work before I barged in asking if I could check my email. I think I may be socially impaired. Okay. That is all.
One more month of biking around all day, drinking coffee, and visiting with old friends. R is presently in B.C. with his beautiful daughter and it sounds as though they are having a great time.
The soccer has been a tragedy at best. My beloved team has still to win, but none of us are holding our breaths. Or rather can even catch our breaths.
I should make this short as I am on KDub's computer and I believe her boyfriend was trying to do some work before I barged in asking if I could check my email. I think I may be socially impaired. Okay. That is all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home