Greeneggsandtam

When weak coffee just won't suffice.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Golf

There are times when you know you suck. This is one such time. Today is one of the last days of work, which will include: some kind of weird cafeteria lunch (blech)which they will try to pass off as a staff luncheon, and some kind of texas scramble at the closest course , which will be laced with too much sun and very likely too much drinking. Afterwards we will be fed another crap meal. And then off to some other drinking event. Nothing like a box of wine to really solidify collegial relationships.

Anyways, I came prepared this year. With golf clubs, a goofy hat and I've managed to remember that I never use any even numbered clubs so I took them out in order that beers will fit into the bag. Oh yeah... why I suck? I just found out today that I don't know know the name of one of my colleagues whom I've worked with for a year. I mean it's a big school, but sheesh.

Holidays.

1 Comments:

Blogger miss.nicola said...

So are we out of greeneggsandtam luck for the whole summer now? NOOOOOO!!!!!

11:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home