Greeneggsandtam

When weak coffee just won't suffice.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

poison

Hahaha. I feel like I'm really screwing the system here. There was some heinous hollering out in the hall and when I came to the realisation I was on supervision, I immediately got up, poured some coffee for myself and logged onto a computer.
Suffice it to say, I don't think I'm going to do supervision today. It's once a week and I really feel as though I don't get paid enough. I hear all these stories of frustration with teachers chasing kids around the school to get to class and taking them to the office with no consequences for the kids. Frankly that's just a bit too much for me to worry about today. They're old enough to know whether or not they want to be in a desk or not and I'm not chasing anyone around anywhere unless they have a soccer ball or something of mine I may want back. But it'd have to be pretty important to me. Like a garden gnome or a really really good pencil.
Hmmm.
Maybe I'll go and smoke a cigarette or something.
Not enough time I guess. I kind of wanted to leave the staff room before all the other teachers got here. They can be vehemently negative about the kids this time of the year.
Fuck off with that I say!
Last week I was sitting on one of the couches with my feet up on the table trying my best to look like Professor Slackass. One of the temp contracts was telling a story about some kid in her class who gave her a bad time. FOR THE THIRD TIME THAT DAY. I hit my breaking point and calmly told her she had nothing but poison spilling out of her mouth. Being the joker in the room, it evoked nothing but laughter from everyone but her. I don't think our already rocky relationship will end off in friendship. She never should have told me I was at the age where I should get my hair professionally done. Bitch.

1 Comments:

Blogger miss.nicola said...

"At the age"...? Holy condescending, batman.

11:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home