Tie!
What a game! The weather was preposterously bad, we had no goalie, and our jerseys were identical to the other team. Imagine two teams out of only six choosing the same style and and hideous pink. We managed to pull off a tie, but we'd have won if it weren't for me.
They put me in goal for the first half and just as I took off the gloves to redo my ponytail, the ball comes for me going slow, mind you. The ball was slippery and I did catch it, however it slipped through my hands as I was trying to get a grip on it and thusly made it look as though I calmy threw the ball into my own net. Comedic genius.
R wasn't able to make it because he had to be up at 5a.m. I still don't know where things are going with him but Kdub says to just have a good time and if it goes south, so be it. I'm inclined to agree.
Slick made it back from England safe and sound so that's great. I missed her alot. She always makes me laugh. She bought me a travel mug that says " I'm on the new Gin diet and so far I've lost two days."
Comedic genius again.
Next year I found out I am teaching a reentry class at our school. I'm very excited about it but some of teachers have offered their sympathies to me. These are the sorts who constantly complain while conversely some days I can't believe they pay me to be here.
They put me in goal for the first half and just as I took off the gloves to redo my ponytail, the ball comes for me going slow, mind you. The ball was slippery and I did catch it, however it slipped through my hands as I was trying to get a grip on it and thusly made it look as though I calmy threw the ball into my own net. Comedic genius.
R wasn't able to make it because he had to be up at 5a.m. I still don't know where things are going with him but Kdub says to just have a good time and if it goes south, so be it. I'm inclined to agree.
Slick made it back from England safe and sound so that's great. I missed her alot. She always makes me laugh. She bought me a travel mug that says " I'm on the new Gin diet and so far I've lost two days."
Comedic genius again.
Next year I found out I am teaching a reentry class at our school. I'm very excited about it but some of teachers have offered their sympathies to me. These are the sorts who constantly complain while conversely some days I can't believe they pay me to be here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home