embarrassed
WHAT THE HELL
whatthehellwhatthehellwhatthehellwhatthehellwhatthehellwhatthehellwhatthehellwhat
I am sufficiently freaked out.
R's son moved in with us last week.
He is wonderful.
He is helpful.
He is funny.
He is warm
He is open.
He saw me in my little slinky sexy nightie in the middle of the night outside the bathroom.
I'm not used to living with one person, let alone two!
We need a washroom in the basement.
Or I need to remember to wear my housecoat ALWAYS - no matter what time it is.
I'm still blushing.
whatthehellwhatthehellwhatthehellwhatthehellwhatthehellwhatthehellwhatthehellwhat
I am sufficiently freaked out.
R's son moved in with us last week.
He is wonderful.
He is helpful.
He is funny.
He is warm
He is open.
He saw me in my little slinky sexy nightie in the middle of the night outside the bathroom.
I'm not used to living with one person, let alone two!
We need a washroom in the basement.
Or I need to remember to wear my housecoat ALWAYS - no matter what time it is.
I'm still blushing.

1 Comments:
Ha! That's awesome!
I mean, I hope that you're okay and no one acts weird about it.
Ahem.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home