Greeneggsandtam

When weak coffee just won't suffice.

Monday, February 27, 2006

achoo

I'm afraid I'm becoming one of those germophobic-type-people. It's very likely I will catch a cold because I normally get sick about twice a winter and I haven't been ill all season. Yet. You kind of know it's around the bend somewhere. Lurking.
I'm paranoid about not having had a cold. Admittedly; I've been more diligent this season in regards to hand washing and I've been trying to stop chewing on every pen, pencil, and marker that crosses my desk (lousy oral fixation); but I'm sure I've read somewhere that the healthy adult gets sick a few times a year. Maybe I should go and lick some railings or shake hands with a sickly looking stranger. One of my favourite grade eleven girls came to my room to visit for a few moments and told me she was sick. I kept watching to see what she was touching and making mental notes not to go near the second desk in the front row after she'd left. If this bird flu thing ever comes to fruition I'm done for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home