Greeneggsandtam

When weak coffee just won't suffice.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

brrrr

Shut Up Shut Up Shut Up
I didn't start the day like this. Honest. I wish I had a computer in my own classroom so I didn't have to hear how lazy and dumb the kids are.
Okay.
Enough.
The weather has taken a turn for the normal. Meaning all this above average weather has made us wimpy and soft here on the prairie. Okay I can't really blame the weather for making me soft, but wimpy - yes.
I am struggling to learn and convey the idea of Absolute Monarchy to my grade tens. I have a little interest in some of the content so I can hardly believe the kids haven't screamed and run out of the room on me just yet simply out of sheer boredom.
I've decided to take a look at the insanity of the European monarchs. Mostly because I think it's amusing and people who live in a castles with servants to wash their hands for them who marry their cousins and believe they are made of spun glass will more than likely be remembered than the more conventional monarchs.
Still.
I've got to run to my room. I just can't take this atmosphere. Gawd teachers can be stupid for as educated as some of them are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home