fiddlers
What a week. When the holidays are over it seems the students have a hard time getting back into the routine of school. Who can blame'em? I didn't want to go back.
Last night KDub and I went to play us some soccer and once again it was a great time. I apologized to the girl I slapped in grade eight and I feel better about it. KDub said she looked like she might have a been a bitch back in grade eight and deserved it. I'll let it go. It's gone.
S invited us over afterward for a glass of wine or six and we gladly went. Although I gave him fair warning that we'd likely be sweaty and stinky, he only replied saying that he too might be sweaty if he gave the cat another go before we got there.
I've got to get out of this cold. My feet are freezing.
I am on my way to see some Metis fiddlers tonight. I'm anticipating much fun.
Last night KDub and I went to play us some soccer and once again it was a great time. I apologized to the girl I slapped in grade eight and I feel better about it. KDub said she looked like she might have a been a bitch back in grade eight and deserved it. I'll let it go. It's gone.
S invited us over afterward for a glass of wine or six and we gladly went. Although I gave him fair warning that we'd likely be sweaty and stinky, he only replied saying that he too might be sweaty if he gave the cat another go before we got there.
I've got to get out of this cold. My feet are freezing.
I am on my way to see some Metis fiddlers tonight. I'm anticipating much fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home