Greeneggsandtam

When weak coffee just won't suffice.

Friday, November 25, 2005

wait for it... wait for it....i'm like - hot.

What a week. I've managed to get to the gym most days and I've come to realize that there is a retirement home across from it. This means if you time it just right, and you leave the weightroom at eightish - the seniors are arriving for their aquasize. This sounds very creepy but wait for it... wait for it..... I'm like the hottest gal in the room at least once in a day.
Okay I'm a clown. What do you want?
I'm feeling buoyant I've had at least five hours of sleep two days in a row! Which is way way better than last weekend and the beginning of this one. I was operating on roughly two hours of sleep a night. I was continuing to come to school but it was like a waking nightmare. I was intermittently over-tired, giddy, nauseous, confused, and dizzy. I was here but unable to do my job properly, because I'd find myself almost continually in the wrong area of the school at the oddest times wondering what I was on my way to do, or staring blankly some random room, then wondering what I'd come to get. I made comittments I didn't write down and had conversations that made little or no sense.
Yeesh. I'm glad it's the weekend. I have no plans as I find myself once again at the end of the paycheck long before the end of the month. I suck at money management among other things but I'll tackle those another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home